Your cart is currently empty.
- Maintain, develop and increase product sales through constant market involvement. Direct customers will be waterproofing applicators. Sales of ParexGroup’s products to builders will be through retailers.
- Service existing accounts by up-dating on products available, monitoring special needs and dealing with any problems.
- Be aware of opposition comparative products and be able to convince customers of ParexGroup advantage over them.
- Develop new accounts within nominated territory, i.e.; cold canvass regularly.
- Constantly provide feedback to HOD on market developments, trends and expectations.
- Be able to negotiate sales with customer within set boundaries and consult HOD where required
- Understand customers’ businesses to look for avenues to increase sales.
- Contribute to and reinforce the effective operation of the Quality Management System.
- Assist with development of product ranges, particularly waterproofing, by reporting on market demands for product / pricing / packaging.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM level.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidates familiar with waterproofing products has an added advantage.
- Possess own transportation
- Commission entitlement as an added incentive