Water emulsified based three packs economically formulated epoxy resin tile adhesive for stone, homogenous porcelain tile, ceramic tiles and glass mosaic installation for industrial and household uses.
- Responsible for new sales prospect and new business opportunities.
- Develop new accounts within nominated territory, ie; cold canvass regularly.
- Responsible for both existing and winning new client and must independently be able to handle a customer profile
- Maintain, develop and increase product sales through constant market involvement. Achieve budget, Product Sales will cover the ParexGroup business. Direct customers will be waterproofing applicators
- Maintain contribution levels.
- Service existing accounts/ customers by up-dating on products available, monitoring special needs and provide solution to customer queries on product and services.
- Be aware of opposition comparative products and be able to convince customers of ParexGroup advantage over them.
- Develop rapport with customers.
- Constantly provide feedback to HOD on market developments, trends and expectations.
- Be able to negotiate sales with customer within set boundaries and consult HOD where required.
- Be technically up to date on product range, so that customer inquiries can be handled independently.
- Understand customers’ businesses to look for avenues to increase sales.
- Be aware of customers credit limits.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering, Building or Engineering related discipline.
- At least 2 Year(s) of sales working experience in construction chemical sales or 3 years in sales in any industry.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry will be added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently.
- Self-motivated and good team player.